Download FREE Soundiron Sick 1 v3.0 KONTAKT Full Version!
Welcome to the first volume in Soundiron’s SICK horror series! This compact little horror library features a variety of nightmarish creature, demon, zombie and spirit voices, along with gore smashing impacts, ripping flesh, splattering guts and oozing viscera. Ideal for horror and combat sound design when used raw or for darker experimental music when used in Kontakt, this library was designed for Halloween, but works as a handy little creative toolbox any time of year.
The library includes 8 main categories of horror to choose from: Agony, Blunt Force, Brand, Choke, Madness, Nightmares, Purgatory, and Scream. These terror-inducing samples were captured from a variety of miserable sound sources. There’s also a new collection of spooky “Screambiences” created from the original audio content that is sure to send chills down your spine.
- 1 Master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 20 Custom sound-designed FX and ambient presets
- 8 Categories of Cinematic Quality Hardcore Gory Sound Design
- Blood-curdling “Screambiences”
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 232 Stereo WAV samples
- 445 MB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt “Player” and “Add Library” import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.9 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
Home Page: https://soundiron.com/products/sick-i