PressFly will count paid views based on the following criteria:
- The article’s visitor should gain reCAPTCHA V3 score equal to or greater than the score you set from the admin settings.
- The article’s visitor must wait a number of seconds based on the article long.
- The article’s visitor must be unique within 24 hours.(admin can change the number of paid views per IP per 24 hours from the admin settings)
- Proxy/VPN visits will be excluded from earnings.
- Adblock visits will be excluded from earnings.
- Visitor IP changed will be excluded from earnings.
- The article’s visitor must have Cookies enabled.
- Publishers and you can earn money by showing ads on the articles pages
- Ability to change the CPM (Cost Per Mille, thousands) for each country
- Publishers have access to a powerful dashboard
- Statistics sorted by Month & Year
- Auto-generated line graphs
- Can edit the articles
- Admin can disable earnings for all users at any time and also can disable earnings per user
- Admin can set the maximuim amount of paid views per 24 hours for each unique IP address
- Force Disable Adblock into the article page
- PressFly comes with reCAPTCHA V3 integration so admin can set the score for which the view will be valid for earnings. You can read more about the score feature from here
- Admin can add an unlimited number of withdrawal methods like PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin, WebMoney, PayTM or any other method
- Publishers can withdraw their earned profits when they reached the minimum withdrawal amount based on their withdrawal method
- Admin can set the withdrawal request status to approved, pending, complete and cancelled
- The referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money
- A user can refer other users and when these users earn the main user who referred then will also earn a percentage of their earnings.
- Admin has the ability to set the referral Percentage
- Admin can enable/disable the referral system
- Support for reCAPTCHA v2 Checkbox captcha
- Support for reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible captcha
- Support for Solve Media captcha
- Enable/Disable Captcha
- Enable/Disable on login form
- Enable/Disable on register form
- Enable/Disable on forgot password form
- Enable/Disable on contact form
SOCIAL NETWORKS LOGIN
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
- Easily accessible & make users admins
- View site statistics on the dashboard
- Change website name & description
- Change default site language and timezone
- Add your website logo
- Enable SSL integration
- Display Cookie Notification Bar
- Set allowed upload file types
- Set max upload file size
- Mailchimp Newsletter
- Enable/Disable Account Activation by Email
- Ability to add code between <head> & </head> of the frontend
- Ability to add code before of the frontend
- Admin can ads into various positions like:
- Top header(beside the logo)
- Above article content
- Below article content
- Ability to change currency code
- Ability to change Currency symbol
- Ability to ad Facebook Page URL
- Ability to ad Twitter Profile URL
- Ability to ad Google URL
- SMTP email support
- Ability to filter users, article, tags and categories
- visitors can sign up and activation e-mails will be sent out
- Allow users to reset their passwords
- Allow users to change their email address
Owners of copyrights to the material may request removal of the post from the site.