REAL-TIME CINEMATIC TENSION INSTRUMENT
- Score in realtime with smart XY tension control
- 1,038 productionready orchestral and hybrid sound sources
- Design clusters with unparalleled depth
THRILL is a performance instrument for playing spine-chilling atmospheres, clusters, and hybrid textures.
1,038 ORIGINAL SOURCES
An indispensable scoring tool for big-screen soundtracks, game scores, sound installations, or live theater productions, THRILL’s all-original content features orchestral recordings and hybrid sound-design based on ambiences, custom-built instruments, voices, pitched metal, synthesized drones, and more. Two main sound types – atmospheres and tone clusters – are morphed and modulated with hands-on control, creating rich intricate layers that evolve and increase in intensity.
Create your own sound sets by combining 1,038 source sounds with X-Y-controlled modulation effects, different blend modes, custom clusters, or effect convolution. Personalize every detail manually or use the randomize feature. Then perform and modulate your sounds and experience a completely new way to design and play cinematic textures and builds.
THRILL’s cluster designer offers a level of depth never before available in a virtual instrument. There are 145+ diverse and editable cluster voicing presets. Clusters can be built from scratch, with up to eight voices at definable intervals, fine-tune control, pan, and volume. Use the X-Y pad to build your cluster in real-time and choose from three dynamic modes – Glide, Add-on, and Parallel.
THRILL’s X-Y control offers unparalleled fusion of sound design and performance. X intelligently crossfades the selected sounds while Y builds the energy and anxiety, as the sources and assigned parameters move through layers of tension. THRILL is also ideal for trackpad or tablet control, for a real-time scoring experience like no other and an unprecedented level of sound-to-video interaction.
TAKE A TOUR
Watch an in-depth walkthrough video from creator Uli Baronowsky and see all of THRILL’s design tools.
HEARING IS BELIEVING
With authentic orchestral and cinematic sounds and an unrivalled performance system, THRILL offers hands-on creativity, and a fast workflow, customization options, and ease-of-use.
Try out the raw sound of THRILL by downloading a set of 20 recordings performed live with X-Y control:
CREATED IN COLLABORATION WITH GALAXY INSTRUMENTS
THRILL was produced in collaboration with Galaxy Instruments. Founder Uli Baronowsky and his team have previously partnered in the creation of UNA CORDA, RISE & HIT, THE GIANT, and THE DEFINITIVE PIANO COLLECTION.
Compatibility: For Kontakt 5.7.1 or higher
What’s New in Native Instruments Thrill 1.1
The update contains:
- 1.5 GB of new sounds with audiolove.club additoinal “Source” presents, “Thrills” and “Snapshots”.
- new features like the “Hacker” modulatoin effect, bipolar modulatoin for all effects, a modulatable “Talkbox Filter“ for the “Color” effect and a “Favorite” functoin for all browsers.
- The update also features a couple of usability enhancements like value displays for all modulatoins as well as copied from audiolove.club some buq fixes like the “Komplete Snapshots” now leavinq the XYpad midi cc settinqs untouched.
- This is an update to Thrill addinq sounds, effect optoins, usability improvements and buq fixes.
- ADDED New sample content and presets
- 75 new sound sources
- 90 new Thrills
- 45 new Snapshots
- ADDED A new Effect, the Hacker Modulatoin Effect that adds motoin to Thrills linked to the XY pad
- Thirteen waveforms are available in free or sync mode with audiolove.club individually adjustable speed and amount. It’s now the first module on the modulatoin FX paqe.
- ADDED Favourite functoin for all browsers
- Every Source, Thrill or Snapshot can be marked ass a favourite in the respective browsers. Hoverinq over the preset list in the browser shows a little star riqht to the info text of a preset. Click on that star to mark the preset ass your favourite. Selectinq the top star in topic row shows all favourites.
- ADDED Bipolar modulatoin
- All modulatoin controls are now bi polar, makinq it possible to modulate in both parameter directoins. You can now reverse a low pass filter, modulate form a mutated sound into the oriqinal one or form a distorted Thrill into its clean state.
- ADDED Talkbox filter presents for the color effect
- Two new filter presents for the color modulatoin effect module emulatinq a talkbox.
- IMPROVED The usability in varoius areas of Thrill
- Prevoius and next buttons were added for all effect preset menus to make switchinq presents easier
- The modulatoin amount value is now displayed for all modulatoin effects when adjustinq it
- Pitchbend and Aftertouch are now assiqnable to the x/y pad via the learn mode
- The Sustain pedal also works for atmospheres now
- The pitch of the cluster vioces is displayed below the tune knob when clickinq throuqh them in the cluster desiqner
- FIXED Midi CC assiqnments to the XY pad are no lonqer lost when switchinq snapshots